EASY LUNCH: GRIDDLED HALLOUMI WRAPS

September 28, 2016


When I want a lunch thats filling and tasty, halloumi is my number one go to. It's meaty texture means you feel full and satisfied and I admit I'm addicted to the stuff. Continuing my theme of student food from last time, this wrap is perfect for an easy meal. 


For this wrap I took a wholemeal wrap, chopped plum tomatoes, chopped cucumber, a bit of sweet chilli sauce and added a stack of griddled halloumi. I also like to sprinkle some dried chilli onto the cheese while its cooking for an extra kick!


1 comment:

  1. This looks so good and easy to make too! I love the sound of the extra chilli and sweet chilli sauce mmmm! The wholemeal wrap is a really healthy twist too, I definitely need more wholemeal in my diet :D following you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...