MARS BAR FRIDGE CAKES

May 23, 2016






I'm back! Its been such a long time since I've blogged. The main reason being that since moving I don't actually have a proper kitchen which doesn't really help when you're a food blogger...

Without further ado I present a very easy no bake recipe. My mars bar fridge cakes. A favourite in my house but very rich!



Ingredients: 


  • 2 x Large 390g bars galaxy chocolate
  • 4 x regular mars bars
  • 500g of cornflakes
  • 5 x Tablespoons golden syrup 


To begin, break up all the chocolate including the mars bars and place in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate in melted. Add the golden syrup and mix well. 

Add the cornflakes bit by bit and mix in until covered and sticky, you should know when you've added enough. 

Spoon into a tray lined with greaseproof paper and press down well. Leave to set in fridge and then cut into pieces. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...