REVIEW : CLIPPER BLACKCURRANT AND ACAI BERRY TEA

September 01, 2014



It took me a while to get hold of this tea. I originally put my order in with Holland and Barratt which was accepted. However, I then got a note saying it was out of stock. Kind of annoying. However, after another two weeks wait it eventually turned up on my doorstep. I'll say this now. It was definitely worth the wait.

Sometimes fruit tea can be really well...tasteless. This one is full of flavour and the blackcurrant really comes through. I'm not 100% sure what acai berries taste like so I can't honestly comment on whether I can taste them.



I find it best to leave it for a good 5 minutes to stew and to get the best flavour out of it. And a handy tip...it works really well with a piece of angel cake. *wink* and even better from a vintage china teacup!

Well...tonight when I will be settling down with a cup of tea, a piece of cake and a catch up of the Great British Bake Off, this will definitely be the tea of choice!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds yum- I'd like to get into fruit tea a bit more, maybe replace my morning coffee with something like that :) also- I love the tea cup and spoon, so cute!
    Jennifer xx
    www.ginevrella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it jenny! It is delicious! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...