THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA

August 07, 2014


There's always a new fad in health foods. From goji berries to raspberry ketones and other weird concoctions. One thing that seems to stick around, and has done for hundreds of years is Green Tea. Traditionally drunk in Asian countries this powerful little drink has made it's way over to us and has become a firm staple in my diet!


It is loaded with powerful anti-oxidants and nutrients that are excellent for your body. It can help reduce the chances of diseases such as cancer and aid digestive problems. It eliminates bloating and calms the stomach and can aid in weight loss. I'm not saying I'm an expert but after a bit of research it's seems obvious that the benefits are massive!


Since I started drinking the stuff I have noticed I haven't been getting as bloated and my energy and temper seems to be up. I used to hate the taste to be honest but I'm definitely used to it now and I love Twinings Peach and Cherry Blossom flavour!

What about you guys? Do you like Green tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...