Morning Wake Up Tropical Smoothie

April 13, 2013

 

 
so anyone who follows my instagram will know that i have been trying to eat a little more healthy and clean lately. its an attempt to feel better about myself and the way i feel. one thing i am enjoying is the way my body is responding to eating more fruit and vegetables.
 
This morning smoothie is just delicious and super easy to make. all you need is a blender!
 
Ingredients:
 
2 kiwis
1 tin mango or two fresh mangos
1 banana
1/2 pint fresh orange juice
 
 
Simply put the chopped fruit into a blender whizz up and add the orange juice. Give it a good stir and pour into glasses (well i used kilner jars cute huh?) topped with ice and a straw. Yummy!
 
Anyone else know any good smoothie recipes?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I'm a huge smoothie fan too! I make at least one everyday...especially during the summer.

    Check out my health & fitness section for smoothie recipes :)

    Amanda of Broke & Chic (www.brokeandchic.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...